Sunday, September 9, 2007

Well Hastings is now a week and 1/2 old and things are going pretty good. We have been spoiled ever since we came home from the hospital. We have had lots of great help! Between Yaya, Cici, Whitney and Brook we have not had too many all night feedings. Well at least I haven't. I can't say the same for my sweet husband though. I can't say enough how lucky I am to have married such a wonderful man and fantastic father! Ryan has pretty much done everything at our house for the past three weeks. He took care of the house and Lily Grace the two weeks before I had Hastings pretty much by himself because I couldn't and has taken care of all three of us...me, Lily Grace and Hastings since I delivered.

Hastings so far is the perfect baby. He is sleeping good and eating good. He is a very sweet boy and his sister loves him sooo much.

3 comments:

helen said...

AWWW Ash...that is sooo sweet!!! You are so lucky..Ryan is such a thoughtful and caring person!! We love Ryan!! Hastings is such a BEAUTIFUL baby! I think he looks like Ryan in the last picture!!

The Lively's said...

He is adorable!! Congrats!

Rebecca S. said...

OMG...your family is so sweet! Hastings is so cute!! I hope you are doing good! Congratulations!!!
-Rebecca Schilling