Well at least it looks like a smiley face..she must have been real happy doing this..I bet mom and dad weren't too happy!!!! You can't get mad at that CUTIE PIE!!
Ha Ha....your little artist! Try goof off. It is stuff that gets sticky off, but it says it will get lipstick out too. If that doesn't work, try vasoline and clean it with soapy water. Hope y'all are doing well. D
I am a daughter of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, daughter of the best earthly parents and mother and father in-law, wife of a terrific husband, and mother to the two most precious children, sister to two sisters, one sister-in law (really just sister) and one brother (I honestly wouldn't make it with out each of them). I am loving my God and my family all of my days!
3 comments:
Well at least it looks like a smiley face..she must have been real happy doing this..I bet mom and dad weren't too happy!!!! You can't get mad at that CUTIE PIE!!
holy moly
Ha Ha....your little artist! Try goof off. It is stuff that gets sticky off, but it says it will get lipstick out too. If that doesn't work, try vasoline and clean it with soapy water. Hope y'all are doing well.
D
Post a Comment