Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas at Yaya and Popeye's

Mimi and Pa with Hastings. I couldn't have asked for two better grandparents! I love them dearly! They are the true definition of "what a grandparent should be". I am so blessed to have these to wonderful people in my life and in my children's lives. Lily Grace LOVES to walk to Mimi and Pa's all by herself when we go to Yaya and Popeye's ...So big!
YEAHHH PRESENTS!!! I'm not sure what Coulson and Sam are discussing.
I just had to do this because I LOVE Sam's expression....HUHHHH...I'm not in the picture am I?? Gottcha.
The Mars gave Lily Grace one of her FAVORITE gifts... A cowgirl hat, two six-shooter pink pistols and Whitney gave her PINK with turquoise rine stone cowgirl boots...No, she hasn't taken them off since. Thanks Whit. We have a CHEEZY cowgirl at our house!!! It really is too cute!

0 comments: