Popeye just had to put the MSU cap on Hastings while they were watching the basketball game on Saturday and Hastings loved it! Go Dawgs!!!
Hastings is really into his exersaucer these days. I know this is a terrible pic but I think it might be the only pic of the two of us.
Happy birthday Whitney!! We celebrated Whitney's 23 birthday on Saturday by eating crawfish and Yaya made the most fabulous red velvet cake that I have ever had!!! I know what some of you are thinking...couldn't be better than Paul Anthony's oh yes it was much better! As you can tell I was a little obsessed with the cake.
- check out Whitney's website of her artwork. I have a link.



2 comments:
Hey Ashleigh!
Your kids are so cute!! I just want to know how you clean your jets because I can never get mine clean!!!!!!!!! Please let me know.
Catherine
Oh gosh!! Have I been tagged??!! So what am I supposed to do?? I'm kinda excited!:)
Post a Comment