Thursday, March 6, 2008

Doctor's office.

It seems that we have been spending lots of time at the Madison Ridgeland children's clinic and I do mean alot. Last Wed. I took LGB and she had strep throat and an ear infection. Yesterday I took Hastings for his 6 month checkup and will be taking LGB again today. I am a little tired of seeing the nice people at the clinic. When I went to check on both of them last night LGB was burning up. I don't think she has ever had that much fever although I am not sure how high it was because she wouldn't let me take it. She is really pitiful. It is awful when the little ones are sick. Hopefully it is not the flu!!!

On a better note, Hastings' checkup went great. He was 16 lbs. 15 oz. (40th) and 27 in. (70th) and he said that he was only a few weeks away from crawling...... but I still think it will be a while or at least I hope it will be a while. I am not ready for that yet. Lily Grace and I are tagging along with Ryan to Orlando on Sun.- Thurs.(he has a Raymond James conference) and My parents are going to keep Hastings so I am sure he'll start crawling while we are gone. We are all very excited about our trip! We will be visiting Disney World for a few days so we are sooooo excited! It is really going to be hard leaving Hastings! I know he will have a great time though.

0 comments: