Ashley, They are too cute. Great family pics. Where did you get your blog template? Can I change mine without erasing all my stuff? I cant get the collage either I am stupid with this. Sorry to bother you.
I am a daughter of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, daughter of the best earthly parents and mother and father in-law, wife of a terrific husband, and mother to the two most precious children, sister to two sisters, one sister-in law (really just sister) and one brother (I honestly wouldn't make it with out each of them). I am loving my God and my family all of my days!
5 comments:
Beautiful family ashleigh.
they are BOTH SO PRECIOUS! love their cute smiles and their cute easter outfits!
look at your adorable children! they are precious all dressed up in their easter clothes!
OH I agree with everyone..The Barnes family is sooo beautiful!! All the pictures are great! We need to get together soon...miss y'all!
Ashley, They are too cute. Great family pics.
Where did you get your blog template? Can I change mine without erasing all my stuff? I cant get the collage either I am stupid with this. Sorry to bother you.
Post a Comment