Hey- I have really started to get into this blog thing and I love your blog. These are some of the cutest photos and I love the ones of Hastings riding his horse! Thanks for all your prayers and we are hanging in there as long as we can.
I am a daughter of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, daughter of the best earthly parents and mother and father in-law, wife of a terrific husband, and mother to the two most precious children, sister to two sisters, one sister-in law (really just sister) and one brother (I honestly wouldn't make it with out each of them). I am loving my God and my family all of my days!
1 comments:
Hey-
I have really started to get into this blog thing and I love your blog. These are some of the cutest photos and I love the ones of Hastings riding his horse! Thanks for all your prayers and we are hanging in there as long as we can.
Post a Comment