I just wanted to give a shout out to my wonderful husband. Thanks for being you! We love you. You are the best husband and father anyone could ask for. I thought some of these pics showed how great of a father and husband he is. Thank you Lord for this man!!
Yesterday I had a migraine so he washed, dryed, folded and put up I don't know how many loads of laundry. Thank you! He knows how to make me happy! We love you Ryan!
Today. .
13 years ago





3 comments:
Aren't we lucky to have such great and sweet husbands and daddies! I thank God often for Brian...just think where I could be! SCARY! Love the pics. Your family is cute.
Yay Ryan for being a good Daddy and hubby!:)..how wonderful!..and yay, Lily Grace for learning to swim!!! What a big girl!! We're so proud!
I love the pics of sweet daddy and husband Ryan!! Gosh y'all make the most BEAUTIFUL babies!! I have not seen Hastings in forever and he is the most handsome little thing!! I am so proud of Lily Grace for learning how to swim...now she can teach Carter!
Post a Comment