Ok, I know there are way too many pics but oh well...I added so many new pics that you will have to go to "older posts" to see all of the new pics. Ridiculous...I know. So we had soo much fun in Perdido again this past week. The kids had a blast and so did we. Loved the beach, pool you name it. Lily Grace being the little social butterfly that she is met several new friends this week. There were lots of kids her age so she really had a blast. I have some pics of one of her new buddies and guess what her name was...yep Lillie Grace and her older sisters name was Ashley Elizabeth. Wierd-ER. So that was fun. We had a good time getting together with the Stacys one night also. A big thanks to Cici and Duh for letting us use their beautiful condo for the week!!!! Now we are home and beginning to get ready for school to start. I can't believe the summer is almost over.
Today. .
13 years ago



1 comments:
that is wierd wierd about the names! i would have posted all those pics too, they are SO cute!!
Post a Comment