Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Hastings!!!

Hastings had his 1st birthday on Sat. We had a very small family party. We did the big thing with LG and so I decided Hastings' just needed to be very small this year. I can't believe it has been a year already. I just wish I could freeze time sometimes so that he won't get any older. But I love watching him become his own little person. Their routines, things they love and things they don't, how they react to different situations and their first times at all kinds of different things like cake and ice cream...although I believe someone has given him ice cream before. It was fun and great to have our family around for the special day. Words can't describe how much I love this little guy! WE love you Hastings!!!

3 comments:

courtney said...

Ashley--hastings is adorable and I would love to get he and Walker together sometime! Let me know if ya'll come up for any football games!!
Courtney

courtney said...

Ashley--hastings is adorable and I would love to get he and Walker together sometime! Let me know if ya'll come up for any football games!!
Courtney

Aflowers said...

Hey Ash! Happy birthday to our little ones! I tried to leave a message on your house phone but it cut me off asking whether or not i wanted to save my message? so i tried to save it! Miss you guys and hope you had a wonderful 1st birthday with the family!