Thursday, September 18, 2008

HAPPY FALL

It was such a beautiful day yesterday afternoon that we just couldn't stand not to get out and play in it. This is Hastings lion Halloween outfit that I got yesterday and I just had to try it on him. He was a trooper and didn't even seem to mind. We also had Hastings' 1yr. old checkup this week. Dr. said he was right on schedule. Although we are having a really hard time getting him to eat... well eat real food at least. He still likes mostly baby food. Go figure. He weighed in at a wopping 20lbs. 2 oz. and 29 1/2 in. Yes I know he isn't very tall and doesn't weigh very much. I have no idea where he could be inheriting the height, or lack there of, Anyway, he is perfect to us. BOOO on all of the shots! He got four shots!!! He actually didn't even cry much. He was a tough little boy. He teething is completely out of control! DROOLING, FUSSY and BAD DIAPERS!!!
As far as what's been going on with little miss priss, she still LOVES school and Mrs. Amy. She started ballet a few weeks ago and really LOVES it. The pic below is after the second time she put on her full ballet atire. We also had a great time playing with the Barretts yesterday. LG and Leighton have so much fun together. We are sad because they are moving from across the street next week. I guess it is a good thing that they will only be about a mile from us though.






Posted by Picasa

0 comments: