This boy is soooo picky when it comes to food! He absolutely will not eat anything green..which is crazy b/c LG would eat anything I put on her plate, which by the way she kept on her tray and didn't throw it on the floor..unlike her brother. The poor child is tiny. He only weighs 20 1/2 lbs because he just doesn't like anything, with a few exceptions of course. He basically only likes starches. Breads, oatmeal, grits then fish sticks, yogurt, french fries (of course) fruit bars and that's pretty much it guys...no joke and it is not b/c I haven't tried EVERYTHING!! He is not easy to feed BUT the other night after trying several different foods that he would NOT eat I thought I would try the red beans and rice..thinking that there was not way he would actually eat it but I was wrong he LOVED it! Who would have guessed??? Yay!! He actually ate dinner that night like every other 16 month old does!! WOOHOO!
Today. .
13 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment