I know it has been a while. I too have been sucked into the Facebooking world. Just as I said I would never do it...I became somewhat addicted to it at first but the new-ness has definitely worn off now. So I am back in the blogging world! I honestly don't have many pics. My camera has been broken for some time now but I got an oldie camera back out just to take a few pics today. We have been sick a lot this winter and I am very happy to see spring coming! Hastings just turned 18 months. He is a mess and talking up a storm. LG is doing great in school and loves every minute of it. I can't believe she will be in 5 K next year. OMG. I found these old pics of her when we were getting ready for her "Star of the week" poster. It was so much fun going through them. Ryan and I both got emotional just thinking about how fast the time goes. WE are so very blessed! Thank you Lord for lending me these two beautiful children!
Today. .
13 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment