Monday, April 27, 2009

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails..that's what boys are made of.

My silly little boy! OH how I love this little (all) boy! He just loves to get dirty..He even says "get dirty". I had no idea was a was getting into with these little boys.. He's so sweet and so mischievious at the same time. At the same time he can just look at me and bat those big brown eyes at me and I just melt. Let's just say that everyone told me I was gonna be in for it with a second child because LG was such a good baby and looking back now I know exactly what those people were talking about. LG I did not appreciate how "good" you were as a baby! I LOVE you BOTH more than I can ever explain. God is So GOOD!! Thank you Lord for my beautiful family and my awesome friends!

For some reason throwing sand all over himself (or anything yucky for that matter) is a BLAST!!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: