Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve before church

I RARELY get a cute pic of me and the children so I have to say that I know that I did go a little overboard with the post of me and the children but oh well..there, I said it. Selfishly, I like to see them in my arms and HAPPY!! So here they are! My SWEET husband is getting good with my new camera! I think he is actually enjoying shooting the camera. You know it's a GREAT camera when...my husband who has NEVER shown any interest in taking photos begins to pick up the camera with out anyone( me, of course) asking for him to get a shot of.... Thank you Ryan for all that you do! Your are such a great father and husband! We know how hard you work for us! WE LOVE YOU!!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: