Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We had so much fun in Clarksdale this past weekend! Barnes-Pettey had their office party at Cici and Duh's house on Friday then lots of Christmas fun on Saturday! Thank you so much to Cici and Duh for my AWESOME new camera that I had been wanting for a while!!! Thank you, thank you , thank you! I LOVE IT!!! It's the Canon Rebel T1i. We missed Brook so much though! Just wasn't the same with out Brook and Christopher! So I took lots of pics. I know it has been a while since I last posted so here they are.


playing with the kitchen Hastings got from Cici and Duh at their house in C-dale!
Just being silly with Duh and Daddy!
SECRETS :)
Trying to get a cute pic of Cici with the two of them at the Country Club on Sunday after church...It was a disaster! I am now reminded of why I NEVER take him to a restaurant!!!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: