We love our family and we are so thankful for them!! WE LOVE YOU Cici and Duh! Thanks so much for the love you give us all and the examples of great, God loving and God fearing parents that you are! God has blessed us in so many ways! What a mighty God we serve! Let us not forget JESUS is the reason for Christmas! That tiny child would come into the world to save us all!
As a mother, I think about Mary alot. I think of the love she had for her son and the knowledge that he would ultimately pay the price for all suffering. He would die on a cross brutally and men would taunt and laugh and beat her beloved son! All she could do was to stand by and watch it becuase she knew that it was God's will! She was chosen by the almighty God! She was perfect in every way for the job that God gave her. How amazing is that!
I pray that all of you will not let the season get away from you in the hussle and bussle of it all with out stopping and praising our Almighty Heavenly Father! A verse that keeps coming back to me is in a song that I listen to a lot and maybe that is why I have kept it in my heart lately. The song is Revelation Song by Phillips Craig and Dean.
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." Rev. 4:8
Merry Christmas from the Barnes Family!

As a mother, I think about Mary alot. I think of the love she had for her son and the knowledge that he would ultimately pay the price for all suffering. He would die on a cross brutally and men would taunt and laugh and beat her beloved son! All she could do was to stand by and watch it becuase she knew that it was God's will! She was chosen by the almighty God! She was perfect in every way for the job that God gave her. How amazing is that!
I pray that all of you will not let the season get away from you in the hussle and bussle of it all with out stopping and praising our Almighty Heavenly Father! A verse that keeps coming back to me is in a song that I listen to a lot and maybe that is why I have kept it in my heart lately. The song is Revelation Song by Phillips Craig and Dean.
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." Rev. 4:8
Merry Christmas from the Barnes Family!

I was so happy that I got to see my great friend Abby and her daughter Allie Harris! One thing that I miss so much is seeing Abby! Friends like her are such a blessing!




0 comments:
Post a Comment