Tuesday, June 8, 2010

CCS Mother's Day Tea

Ok..I know that it has been forever since I last posted. Honestly, I have had LOTS of problems with my computer but no more excuses..I am back! Lots has happened since Christmas in our lives. Our babies have grown so much! I am not going to bore you all with the past 6 months but I will start from May. I can't say enough about how we LOVE Christ Covenant School. Lily Grace has really enjoyed her first full year of "real school". She is a reader now! OMG! I know. I have also seen her do some amazing things knowing that it is all Christ centered. AHHH! She has matured and learned so much!! sniffle...sniffle... I AM SO PROUD of this SWEET, PRECIOUS Child of GOD! Can you tell that I love her!

Hastings has also grown so much! HE is such a big boy now. Can not believe the difference a few months make in a 2 1/2 yr. old. He has turned into a very dirty...rough..ball loving, dirt loving, planes, trains and automobile loving, sweet, precious child of God! These two are night and day in everything that they do. Boys and Girls are sooooooooooooo different. Shocker huh. Special in their own little ways! I kinda love this little boy a LOT. Can you tell??

0 comments: