We had a ball just soaking in all of God's beautiful creations! Truly the ocean is an amazing thing to just sit and watch. Only my God could make something so beautiful and amazing! I am so incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful, loving, God loving, God fearing, fabulous father for a husband. WE love you!
This one just has a heart of gold. I am honestly not just bragging on her, well maybe a little. Seriously, she is such a giving person. I LOVE that about her. She is, for the most part full of shear joy. She waits on her little brother all the time. Now she does have a bit of that bossy side, which I have no idea where that comes from. This girl, with God's love can change the world. Or at least her mom thinks so.
And this one...oh Hastings...no seriously, he is so sweet and loving also. There are days where he grabs my face with one sweet, clammy hand on either side of my face and says, "Wisten Mama, Wisten. I wobe u." Translation, "Listen mama, Listen. I love you." Words that melt any mama's heart! He is also as most like to tell me "ALL BOY" whatever that means. I think it just means that he is rough, tough and DIRTY. I seriously change his clothes several times each day. He CAN NOT stay clean. He is very into his Daddy right now. Does not want Daddy to leave with out him. He is such a blessing to us. God is so good to us!
Today. .
13 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment