I just want to give a birthday shout out to my sweet, wonderful hubbie for his birthday. It was actually yesterday. We actually had a very low key weekend...we needed it. We just went to see Eclipse..I know, don't judge us..and it was so good. I really do just love the romantic side of the story line. So, I posted some pic of him with me and the kiddos. Ryan truly is an AMAZING husband and father! We are so grateful for all that he is and does for us! I know that I tell the story every year, so I won't bore you with it all again.
For those of you who don't know..Ryan was born at 27 weeks 31 yrs. ago. From all medical aspects, he shouldn't have lived...but there is an AWESOME GOD that we serve and nothing is impossible or "lucky". He brought Ryan Haskins Barnes into the world knowing that he had big plans for him. I am so honored to be a part of God's plan for Ryan!
We love you so much! Happy birthday baby!
Today. .
13 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment