Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lots of FIRST...

We had our now annual Lampley family trip to Moon Lake a few weeks ago and of course, had a blast! We missed Whit and Hunter though..It wasn't the same with out them. We ate and ate some more, fished, tubed, played and played, rode jet ski, swam, jumped off the pier..and so on. It is always great to get your family all together and AWAY from home!

We had several "first" for Hastings on this trip. He caught his first fish. He tubed for the first time. He swam at the sandbar...willingly that it and LOVED it once he got out there. We are still working on potty training but he is doing good so far. I will say though that he is more difficult than LG was to potty train. He is becoming a BIG BOY. Since he is still the baby of the family, he sometimes still ACTS like a baby. A funny little thing he said while we were there..H trying to get in the tube when we were parked at the sandbar and his uncle Sam was helping him. He turned to Sam and said, "Sam don't fall me (don't drop me), I'm just a baby." LOL HE is a MESS!

I am so thankful for each and EVERY first that I get to experience with this little man!

"A happy heart makes the face cheerful" Proverbs 15:13

0 comments: