Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A little news...

So, I had to change our blog title from The Barnes...Just the Four of Us because, we will soon be a family of FIVE! We are expecting #3 due April 10 and we feel thrilled and so blessed. We had our second doctor appointment this morning and the baby looks great! We had an ultrasound and the baby is measuring right on target. I am 11 1/2 weeks...so please keep us in your prayers. Pregnancies are never very easy around our house..so I am praying that this one will be easy and uneventful!

Lily Grace is very excited and Hastings doesn't really get it. Thanks for all of your prayers in advance..they are so appreciated.

Ashleigh

8 comments:

Alison said...

Yay Ashleigh!! Congratulations on baby #3!! I am so excited for ya'll! So fun!! Can't wait to find out if it is a she or he!! :) Actually, I think you should not find out! We didn't find out with Caty, and it was so much FUN!!!

jetb@tds.net said...

YEAH! We are thrilled that your sweet family will be welcoming another angel.....God is so good! Love to you, Jane

The Lively's said...

Great news!! So excited for you. Praying for an easy pregnancy.

The Beidleman's said...

CONGRATS!!!! Let's keep in touch...we can be pg buddies. :) I am a week behind you. We are due April 18th!!!

The Petro Family said...

That's wonderful!! Congrats!

EBW said...

Congratulations!!!

Aflowers said...

You know I am excited! Woohoo! We are constantly thinking about you all and saying a daily prayer:) Love and miss you my sweet girl!

The Cader Family said...

Congratulations! So happy for you and your precious little family. God is awesome. You will be added to our prayers.
1 John 5:14,15 And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He hears us: and if we know that He hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.