This is definitely not a great pic ( Helen Stacy is on the back right but you can't see her...sorry Helen!) but I just had to show all of my bffs from our MSU college days! Last weekend we had a fabulous baby shower for BABY McGEE! Mommy Margie is one of my very best friends. She is the beautiful one standing in the middle. I know, she totally doesn't even look very preg. We were roomies in the KD four man...another story for a different day and then also the next years. It just so happens that her hubby Hamilton is one of Ryan's best friends also. They were fraternity brothers and Margie and Ham started dating the same time Ryan and I did..so to say we have been through A LOT together is an understatement. They are both just so dear to us and we have PRAYED, PRAYED, PRAYED for this precious baby for a long time.
I am so thankful for each and every one of these girls. God has blessed me with wonderful friends. Five of us are currently preg and two others just had babies...not to mention all of the ones born with in the last year. Kinda funny!
Today. .
13 years ago



1 comments:
Loved reading that post! Gave me chill bumps!! Love you sweet friend!
Post a Comment