So we found out a few weeks ago that we are having a BOY! We are very excited about this little guy and so excited that Hastings and baby #3 will only be 3 yrs. apart. We feel very blessed. I just kept forgetting to update that news.
As far as the pregnancy goes....I am feeling much better :) the nausea is better thank goodness *side note...I don't know how you ladies do it that are throwing up the whole 9 months..16-17 weeks is too much for me!* and so far my bp has been great :) also such a blessing and answer to prayers. HE is a very active little guy and I love feeling his little kicks. Lily Grace and Hastings are both really excited now and like to kiss my belly and say things to their little brother. God has blessed us in countless ways! HE is so GOOD! Please continue to pray for a healthy baby and mommy throughout this pregnancy! Thanks so much..your prayers are so greatly appreciated!
Today. .
13 years ago



3 comments:
Congratulations!!!!
GREAT NEWS!!! We are so excited and just know that we will be praying for your health and his! Praise the Lord!
Jim and Jane
Congratulations !!! May you have a healthy and easy pregnancy. Will keep your family in my prayers.
Post a Comment