So I know I promised that I would share more pics of Christmas but..... Well my computer is not cooperating. I had way to many videos (new flip video camera that I LOVE btw) and pics on computer so I am having to dump them all on another hard drive.
So we have had a few snow days (pics to follow) lately. I have to admit that one snow day a year is completely fine with me and I enjoy it. Three snow days??? Not so much. I really just love warm weather..through and through! I love my shorts, t's and flip flops and I will have to say that my kiddos are sort of on the same page with me. They had fun in the snow for a few minutes but that was enough.
LG and H have also been sick here and there. Lg is just getting over the flu and H had a terrible upper respiratory infection that I thought would never leave us. So we are praising God that everyone is WELL and the weather is BEAUTIFUL!!! Seriously, it is 70 degrees outside and we are LOVING IT!! Now THIS is more like it!
They have been having so much fun playing outside on their new TRAMPOLINE that Yaya and Popeye gave them for Christmas! They LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it and so do I! They will stay outside and jump and wear themselves completely out. It has the net surrounding it so they can't fall off. They have also been playing baseball and riding in the pimp mobile..aka electric car with the music blaring also.
In other news, the pregnancy is going good so far. My bp is great and baby is very healthy and growing great! I had a doc apt. today and Lg went with us to see Baby #3 at the ultrasound. She was amazed! Such a sweet little blessing! HE is in the 70% percentile and weighing approximately 4lbs. 13oz. and I am 32 weeks and 3 days. To say that he is ACTIVE would be an understatement. HE just hurts me! Even the ultrasound tech said he was a wild little baby boy. Two wild boys!!!! What am I gonna do?? UGH OHHH! We still have not decided on a name. I really hope to do that before he arrives.
Lg and H are really getting excited about their baby brother and so are mommy and daddy! He will be here so soon! Probably 5 or maybe 6 weeks. Please keep us in your prayers! I will post pics as soon as I can get my computer to cooperate.
Ashleigh
Today. .
13 years ago



1 comments:
So great to hear about your good health! Know that we are praying for you. Wish I could see that pimp-mobile...with the loud music blaring....going up and down the driveway.....happy days!
Post a Comment