Born March 21
5:13 p.m.
5 lbs. 7 oz.
18 1/2" long
The birth story of Paxton...
We went in to Dr. Perry that Monday morning to have an amnio done to ensure that his lungs were mature. My doctor was wanting to go ahead and deliver early due to some issues that I had with my previous c-sections. When we went in to do the amnio Dr. Perry realized that my amniotic fluid was dangerously low. There wasn't even enough fluid to perform the amnio. SCARY!!! There are lots of problems that can arise from low fluid. Dr. Perry called Dr. Gebhart to tell him and they agreed that this was God's way of saying it was time!
Of course, I still had fears that his lungs wouldn't be ready and he would be so little along with lots of other things that could go wrong. We began praying for healthy baby and mommy along with so many faithful friends and family. Let me just tell you...I felt every one of the prayers going up for baby Paxton and me! I began to have a peace about the whole thing and I had a lot of time to think.
They wheeled me straight to Labor and Delivery where I waited from 9 a.m. until about 4:30 p.m. It was a long day but it ended with a beautiful baby boy who was small but healthy! PRAISE THE LORD!!
I was reminded just how much I am NOT in control! Many scriptures popped up either from memory or from friends and family texting and emailing them to me that GOD loves us, baby Paxton way more than we are humanly possible and most of all....GOD HAS GOT IT UNDER CONTROL! LET GO AND LET THE ALMIGHTY SHOW US HIS POWER! HE IS FAITHFUL!
HE was born at 37 weeks 1 day and is still working on putting on the pounds but in all his is a very healthy newborn! GOD IS SO GOOD TO US! AMEN!
With love in CHRIST,
Ashleigh
We went in to Dr. Perry that Monday morning to have an amnio done to ensure that his lungs were mature. My doctor was wanting to go ahead and deliver early due to some issues that I had with my previous c-sections. When we went in to do the amnio Dr. Perry realized that my amniotic fluid was dangerously low. There wasn't even enough fluid to perform the amnio. SCARY!!! There are lots of problems that can arise from low fluid. Dr. Perry called Dr. Gebhart to tell him and they agreed that this was God's way of saying it was time!
Of course, I still had fears that his lungs wouldn't be ready and he would be so little along with lots of other things that could go wrong. We began praying for healthy baby and mommy along with so many faithful friends and family. Let me just tell you...I felt every one of the prayers going up for baby Paxton and me! I began to have a peace about the whole thing and I had a lot of time to think.
They wheeled me straight to Labor and Delivery where I waited from 9 a.m. until about 4:30 p.m. It was a long day but it ended with a beautiful baby boy who was small but healthy! PRAISE THE LORD!!
I was reminded just how much I am NOT in control! Many scriptures popped up either from memory or from friends and family texting and emailing them to me that GOD loves us, baby Paxton way more than we are humanly possible and most of all....GOD HAS GOT IT UNDER CONTROL! LET GO AND LET THE ALMIGHTY SHOW US HIS POWER! HE IS FAITHFUL!
HE was born at 37 weeks 1 day and is still working on putting on the pounds but in all his is a very healthy newborn! GOD IS SO GOOD TO US! AMEN!
With love in CHRIST,
Ashleigh



1 comments:
Oh Ashleigh, he is so PRECIOUS!!! Can't wait to see him in person when I bring ya'll dinner! Rejoicing with ya'll over the birth of little Paxton! Praise God!!!
Post a Comment