We are so thrilled over this new Barnes family addition. He is adorable...and so blessed to be a part of your loving family. Know that all 5 of you are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you, Jim and Jane
ps.....the picture of Hastings with his head leaning on the glass looks just like his DADDY!
I am a daughter of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, daughter of the best earthly parents and mother and father in-law, wife of a terrific husband, and mother to the two most precious children, sister to two sisters, one sister-in law (really just sister) and one brother (I honestly wouldn't make it with out each of them). I am loving my God and my family all of my days!
1 comments:
We are so thrilled over this new Barnes family addition. He is adorable...and so blessed to be a part of your loving family. Know that all 5 of you are in our thoughts and prayers. We love you, Jim and Jane
ps.....the picture of Hastings with his head leaning on the glass looks just like his DADDY!
Post a Comment