Pax man at 9 weeks. He was such an angel at the beach! God Bless Him! This baby (for the most part) was so great...I was sooooo afraid. I just knew that we had absolutely LOST our minds taking a 9 week old baby (with bad reflux) to the beach. On the way down there...I was convinced that I was indeed RIGHT. He pretty much cried the entire way there. YEP! I was crawling back and forth from the middle to the very back to the front seats, giving bottles and passy the whole time. Not to mention Lily Grace and Hastings' comments of "I want a snack." "I am thirsty." "I have to go to the bathroom." and to that comment we just let Hastings "hang it out the door" as we basically slowed down. Just kidding...we stopped to let him "hang it out" I know so redneck, but hey you do what cha gotta do. OR my favorite comment "Mama I can't hear the movie because Paxton is crying." Yeah..I noticed.
BUT..after we finally arrived and mommy and daddy both were greeted by CiCi and Duh with a tall glass of pinot nior things were at last settling. It was beautiful and we had successfully made it with all of my blessings in tow and unharmed. Praise JESUS!
We only had a few nights with Cici and Duh and Nan before they had to fly out to Mexico for cousin Michael's wedding in Mexico but we enjoyed every minute. We had a fabulous meal of Ahi Tuna (my fav) at The Palms while they were there and we took Yaya and Popeye there when they arrived.
Believe it or not, it actually wasn't that hot..we did go at the end of May/first of June but still it was not hot, most days. Baby P was able to hang out in the moses basket and sleep on the beach. He looked so angelic. We all had a blast!
Today. .
13 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment