Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lily Grace spent the week with Yaya and Popeye and went to a horseback riding camp. They learned all about horses.. how to care for them...how to reign them..how to saddle them. It was so fun for me to watch her. I grew up riding horses and loved it. Of course, living in the country you take a lot of things for granted. You don't realize at the time just how fortunate you are to have all of things to "do" at your fingertips. The older I got, the more I only cared about what was going on in town with all of my friends. It makes my heart happy to see how much she loves animals especially horses and ponies.
Lily Grace on Valentine...learning how to reign her. She did GREAT! She loves horses and horseback riding and of course you all know what that means...She wants a pony!

0 comments: