Ok, so I am having a moment..you know one of those moments when you really think that it is possible that by the end of the day you won't have any hair left on your head or you very well could say something under your breath around a 3 yr. old that will definitely come back to haunt you when she ,out of nowhere, repeats that thing you said under your breath several weeks later at some church function..you think to yourself..."where could she have heard something like that?" Then you remember "the moment" you had a few weeks ago. You know you have them oh..about once a month... You feel kinda jumpy and on edge and for some reason just simply can't control it any longer.. you've been so close to "the moment" for several days now that you finally have that 2 min. moment then afterwards think to yourself..."haha I really just lost it". Well please let me know...am I the only mother who has these "moments"????????????
We are all a little "under the weather" at our house...meaning little sleep over the past three days. For some reason between the hours of 3am and 5 am Lily Grace has decided that she "needs" to get in the bed with us. Not good. This is sad to say but I cringe when I hear those little feet entering our bedroom because I know what little sleep we had gotten up until this point (Hastings has not been able to stay alseep either due to not being able to breathe through his little nose! He's pittiful! ) is all I'm gonna get. Sorry for the complaining just had to vent!! So my question is anyone else feeling a little overwhelmed? Sick children, too much laundry to even begin to tackle, dirty dishes, spit up, spit up , spit up everwhere, no shower, make-up haha what is that? My poor husband was sweet enough to compliment me yesterday simply because I had managed to take a shower yesterday. I feel terrible because I haven't gotten anything for anyone for Valentine's Day and probably won't because I just can't take both of them out. It is just not fun. Taking one is great...would do it all day long but both is terrible! I thought I would be adjusted to having two children by now and able to micro-manage these things. Has anyone else learned "the way to do it"? Just feeling a little overwhelmed today and had to vent. Any advice is welcomed!
Today. .
13 years ago



5 comments:
I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!!! i promise, you are not the only one. and no, i don't have the answer yet =) i too, have had many of those days...
maybe one day we will figure it out!
I have those days with one. I cannot even imagine two! I hope your day gets better.
Hang in there Ash...I bet you're an awesome mommy and that's what matters....I can't imagine but bet you're pretty darn good at what you do....I'll keep ya in my thoughts! -Kritta
Um...I can barely do one. And I feel like a crazy person half of the time. I really can't imagine 2...good luck :)
thanks girls for all of your encouragement! I really needed it! It is so great to have others to talk to that can relate! Love yall!
ash
Post a Comment