hi ashleigh! i was being nosy and blog-hopping and found yours! yeah! your kids are precious... i can't believe we're old enough to be moms. weird! hastings and our youngest have the same b-day... how funny! seems like yesterday we were sneaking out of nanny's to go do who knows what!! take care! ginger www.frankmontgomeryfamily.blogspot.com
I am a daughter of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, daughter of the best earthly parents and mother and father in-law, wife of a terrific husband, and mother to the two most precious children, sister to two sisters, one sister-in law (really just sister) and one brother (I honestly wouldn't make it with out each of them). I am loving my God and my family all of my days!
3 comments:
I'm glad it worked for you. I think the reunion is the weekend of May 10th. That's all I have heard.
hi ashleigh! i was being nosy and blog-hopping and found yours! yeah! your kids are precious... i can't believe we're old enough to be moms. weird! hastings and our youngest have the same b-day... how funny! seems like yesterday we were sneaking out of nanny's to go do who knows what!!
take care!
ginger
www.frankmontgomeryfamily.blogspot.com
hey ashleigh-
ok, who is dave barnes? i just died out laughing at some of his you tube videos!!
ginger
Post a Comment