Ok...so call me dumb..but I can't figure out how to add all of the friend's blogs to the right side of my blog. Helen and I tried a long time ago but we couldn't figure it out. Something about my page... Do you have to go into the HTML?
HELP!!
Today. .
13 years ago



3 comments:
Go to your "Layout" tab. Click on "Add a page element". Choose the "Links List" and you can add the sites you want to list. Hope that helps!
Yeah! Thanks for your help Crissie! I finally have links! WOOOHOOO!
Hey ya'll! i miss you sooooooo much! i can't wait to meet little Hastings in person and for he and allie harris to play! Not much has changed in clarksdale, same old stuff. If you makes you feel any better your blog looks great and i am the most horrible blogger around! i don't know how to do anything either! have a great valentine's day!
Post a Comment