Thursday, July 10, 2008

Beach Trip With the Girls

What a fabulous vacation with the girls!!! Six of my girl friends from college and I got together for a few days of rest and relaxation on the beach in Destin. It was so great to get away, sleep, read on the beach, eat good food, drink good wine and laugh until we cried! I seriously have not laughed that hard in years! What a great time! We missed you Shay, Kat, Penny and Anna Haskins!

Thanks to my sweet hubbie who took the reigns and kept the children along with great help from Cici and Brook as well as a little from YaYa. Thank you!!! I came home to two very happy babies and husband along with a clean house and clean laundry. Thank you CiCi! They were almost as happy to see my as I was to see them. It was great to get away for a little while but I MISSED my family. I am happy to be home with my fam.


Margie McGee and I enjoying our bannana's foster desert martini at Royal B's.
All of the girls at Royal B's. Kristen Trusty, Laura Catherine Mason, Georgia Brasfield, Marlee Cain, Margaret Wilder, me and Margie McGee.
Laura Catherine, Margie and I at the condo.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

SO FUN!!!!!!!!! im jealous!! what a fun and gorgeous group...
we need a kd pledge class reunion... that would be really fun