Monday, July 14, 2008

Chatty Cathy

Hastings has really become the talker lately. When I returned from the girls beach trip he was constantly saying dada. He has been saying this for months now but it used to be a constant mama... So obviously, it was good for father and son to spend a little quality time together while I was away. Ryan is great about spending equal time, but LG is just so excited every single day when he gets home from work that she requires LOTS of his attention.

Some of his latest words: Ah-OH, Ted, Popeye, Yaya, Bye-Bye and waving, GGGG..(we insist he is saying Grace for LG.

He also just got his first tooth..I know, I know...you are all thinking WHAT?? We Barnes' are late with getting our teeth so we were not surprised.

On the other hand, he is STILL not really crawling. Don't get me wrong he can pretty much get to anything he wants via roll or pulling himself just with his arms or scooting backwards. He does the whole rock thing like he is going to crawl but still no get up and go movement. I am starting to get a little concerned. Everyone says I am over-reacting but LG had been crawling for several months when she was 10 months. Any advice mommy's???

He is the sweetest though. HE and LG really play great together and she has actually been really good about sharing. He has gotten where he wants what she has now...





0 comments: